1. Electronic control system
Controls nitrogen injection into the cavity by means of cryogenic valves and integrates a nitrogen overpressure control input system.
2. Condensate evacuation and nitrogen gas vent
Prevents the formation of ice in the cavity and its overpressure.
3. Electronic control
Extremely intuitive and easy to use even by less experienced staff.
4. Door handle
Ergonomic and fully built-in with snap-shut door handle.
1. Periodic and automatic rotation reversal of the fan motors
Allow the perfect temperature uniformity in the cavity.
2. Electronic cavity temperature probe
3. Core probe
The heated core-probe, with conical tip makes the extraction from the product always easy even in case of freezing.
4. Tight-sealed cavity
The rounded corners and the integrated drainage system make cleaning easier and safer.
5. Cavity and door insulation
Highly insulating materials ensure lower cold dispersion.